Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 28: A song that makes you feel guilty

30 Day Song Challenge

A song that makes you feel guilty? I had a hard time with this one. I know several of you are waiting on me to finish this whole month o' songs thing up (*ahem Mike*), and thanks for checking out my blog! But I just had to think about this one for a while. I've come up with "One Voice" by Billy Gilman. The song makes me feel guilty because the lyrics of this song really send home the message about the importance of prayer these days. I don't have the healthiest prayer life, and I tend to fall asleep before I get to "Amen." I also tend to say "...and etc. You know what I mean, God." Aside from all that, Lately I've felt too busy to say anything other than "Thanks" when something really good happens or "Help" when something really bad happens.

I know God's listening to me all the time, and He's waiting for me to get back into faithful prayer and awareness of Him. I just need to stop making excuses for how busy I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment