30 Day Song Challenge
I've had an awesome time reminiscing as I browsed songs from the muppets and Disney. Then there's all the TV show theme songs I loved (Gilligan, Jeannie, The Wonder Years, Scooby-Doo, Doug, etc.)
I've narrowed it down to three videos for this post. First, "Octopus's Garden" performed by the Muppets.
Then there's Disney's sing-along-songs. I WORE OUT this video tape. I think I watched it at least once a day. And I even sang along to the credits' songs.
Here's two snippets. First: "A Pirate's Life for Me." And yes, I practically peed myself when I actually got to go through the pirate ride at Disney World in 8th grade, though they had changed it to resemble the Pirates of the Caribbean movies with Johnny Depp. (Youtube won't let me embed a video, so go here: Yo Ho Yo Ho.)
And finally, "A Cowboy Needs a Horse," which if I remember correctly, was near the end of the video because it has a lullaby quality and was probably meant to start winding the kid down.
No comments:
Post a Comment