Here's my choice for Day 5. "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morisette reminds me of Matt.
It's no secret that I almost REALLY messed up our friendship (and future relationship) when we first met and started hanging out. I acted pretty immaturely and refused to allow him to get close to me. I had made up my mind to just date around, casually. I thought that my future school and career plans dictated that I handle my life alone for a while. THANKFULLY, Matt refused to listen to me. He stuck it out and even dealt with some pretty bitchy Melissa moments. I've come to realize, a year and three months later, that Matt is the most amazing thing that has ever come into my life. I needed him right at the moment I met him; I just refused to acknowledge it for a little while. He's helped me through so many things, and has even seen me through important changes in those silly school and career plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment